From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 09:38:10 -0700
5/5/2006

My babies have been keeping me real busy so I will keep a Journal weekly
now.  I have a few "travelers" so they are constantly needing rescuing.
My Mom has invited Toni Sumerlin to her house to check out the babies and
she will help my Mom indentify the colors so we all know what they are.
Mom sees that some are real light in color and the others are real dark.
She is pretty sure that there are Mitts among my babies.  Whether or not
they are Black Mitts or Black Roan Mitt, she doesn't know.  LOL

I have a few Hobs that are real big so they will be good looking when
they get older!

Check out www.timberlandferretry.com to see their weights and the
pictures.  ENJOY!

Darcy Sinsley