From:
William Crombleholme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:17:29 EST
Hello All,
Was one FerretChat Last night and spoke to a Lady who has see her Little
Boy Taz go over the Bridge Let us all keep her and Taz in our Prays that
SaraFerret Will Give Him a Big Greeting and Welcome at the RainBow Bridge
I was explaining about our Fourm Here at FML hopefull She will join us
Here.

We Need to get the Word out about this Letter and about what it does for
us to be able to read about and Share our Information about our Fur Kids.
to Others as More and More Humans are getting Ferrets and Have No Idea
how to care for them.

well all for Now and as for me I will tell Everyone I speak to About this
News Letter Of Bill G's Thank you Bill We love what your Doing for Us
Signed [log in to unmask]