From:
Matthew Jaramillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 07:47:21 -0700
Denver's local news station, channel 7, presented us with their
"Everyday Hero" award. They filmed us giving medication, playing with
the ferrets and interviewing us on our work here at Ferret Dreams
Rescue & Adoption.

Anyone can watch the video on the TV's station's website at
www.thedenverchannel.com starting Monday the 24th. Just click on
"Everyday Hero" and it should be the first one. The dates and times
that it will broadcast are also posted on our website at
www.ferretdreams.org.

We are truly proud of this recognition and especially proud of our
Medical fund which helps us take care of all the sick and injured
ferrets that come our way. We are grateful to the local community
which has been so supportive of us and our efforts.

Thank you all for your support. We share this award with ALL Shelter
Moms & Dads.

Matthew & Lee
Ferret Dreams Rescue & Adoption
www.ferretdreams.org