From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:07:56 +0000
Whoa Whoa Whoa!

I got a half dozen letters in my inbox this morning accusing me of
"bashing" Wolfy in my Mike Tyson Redux post the other day.

No. I sent a post about something *I* had learned that I learned
independently, and not from anything Wolfy had said. I was not
contradicting her. She sent out her own post the same day without my
seeing it before hand. I don't vet her post before she sends them out!
She is her own grown up person and I am not her policeman. The fact
that we each sent out a post that day on the same subject was purely
coincidental. She didn't know my plan, I didn't know hers. And frankly,
we agree on the Tyson subject much more than we disagree. Me, I come at
things from a funny angle because I have done the clean and sober up
thing and like anybody in that position, I have to find a sane way to
live with the wretched wreckage I left behind in by good ol' bad days.
I see a man trying to do the same thing, I'm going to have an opinion
about that.

Wolfy is a dear friend of mine, and if I were going to say *anything*
that I thought might hurt her feelings I would *not* send it as a
public post to the FML. Please note that her name did not appear in my
post, nor any quotation from one of her previous posts. No attribution
whatsoever. Because it wasn't *about* her.

AAARGH!!!

Alexandra in MA