From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:50:26 EDT
It's ALMOST TIME FOR Ohio's Premier Championship Ferret Show!

FERRET BUCKEYE BASH!!
Saturday,  Aug. 27, 2005
300 W. Broad St. Veteran's Memorial Hall, Columbus, Ohio

Presented by Heart of Ohio Ferret Association & Rescue
Title Sponsor:  The FerretStore.com
Time flies and here it is only 2 days before the show.

HIGHLIGHTS!

The Photo Contest was a huge success last year.  Last year's winner will
be on the cover of our show catalog.  So, enter your ferret in our PHOTO
Contest for a chance for your ferret to be on the cover in 2007!.  All
photos must be done by an amateur -- no professional photos please.
Voting will be done at the Ferret Buckeye Bash.

You vote for the winner and each vote will cost a minimal fee and
proceeds will benefit the shelter.  There is more information on the
contest posted on our website -- www.hofa-rescue.org.

This year we have a fantastic local artist, Kelly Zalenski.  Kelly does
portraits in India ink with a twig that are very unique.  She can do them
of your ferret at the show or from a photo.  Prices will run from $20 -
$50 depending on size and # of ferrets in the portrait.  A sample of her
work can be seen on our website off the Ferret Buckeye Bash page.

The infamous Bob Church will be with us again to help you learn how to
"enrich" your ferret's life, how your ferrets dental health effects
him/her and more.

We also have Dr. Valerie Staton, Ph.d speaking on Animal Behavior.

TJL Digital Photography will be there to take photos.  We have several
fun events for you and your ferret(s) to participate in.

AND don't forget our AWESOME raffle!  We have many great items generously
donated by the ferret community, club members and businesses.

We have over 22 GREAT vendors so there will be shopping galore to do.

So come and enjoy the shopping, great raffle, exceptional speakers, fun
events and the camaraderie of your fellow ferret fanatics!

Scarlett Gray-Saling, Show  Coordinator
Ferret Buckeye  Bash
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and  Rescue
A 501(c)(3)  Shelter
[log in to unmask]  or