Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:06:38 -0600
Hi Ya'll,

Last day of classes today.  Still waiting on the snow.  They still insist it
is coming.  I am begining to have my doubts.

A clarification, on the ear mites, the injections mentioned are probably the
same ivomec I talked about.  However, my vet administered it topically, into
the ear.  Just a couple of drops.  And about 3 days later you clean the ears
really well and no more ear mites.

The absolutely best thing I have ever found to clean ears is Epi-Otic.  It
is only available through the vets, but is far superior to any thing I have
ever used.  It cleans the ears really well.  It isn't oily either.

If you have written me about the Mustelid Mob Digest and haven't heard back,
please write me again!!  I am doing all this manually at the moment and I
have been very pleased with the response.  I have been, well, ahem, a touch
unorganized of late.  School, it is all due to school, it sucks the little
grey cells right out of my head.  I am in the process of setting it up as a
proper mail list too, so hopefully that will avert some of the confusion.

And if you are interested, just let me know.  Happy to have anyone who wants
to be included.

For those of you who have visited my web site and then written me to
complain about my picture there, well, I am sorry!!  One of my main reasons
for taking up photography in grade school was to get behind the camera!!
Besides, it isn't my fault.  Georgia hasn't sent me a copy of the ones she
took of me at the Chicago ferret show.

Hopefully, I will be updating the school account next week, after finals.
If you have an awesome ferret site you know about, let me know!  I want to
get some good links going.  Plus if you have suggestions on what should be
up, let me know!!

Well, better go.  I have a starving fuzzy by the fridge who is in desperate
need of raisins.  Pookie is convinced she will pass out if she doesn't have
one soon!

blessed be,
Margaret Marie

"Do you know you walk in my dreams along side of me? Do you realize your
powers? What is it you want of me?"
Dragonfey, speaking to the Choctaw Shaman on her path _Dragonfey's Journal_