Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:27:53 -0500
Has anyone ever used Katherine Quesenberry at the Animal Medical Center
in New York?

Is she good?

Please send any info you have regarding seeing this person as a ferret
vet. I know she wrote the book, but I'm wondering if anyone has had any
personal experience with her.

Rocky's has had problems pooping and now, recently, peeing. When I
asked my current vet in Feb. about the straining when he poops, she
said, "Does he like raisins?" He has insulinoma, and she has been
treating him for it! I am worried that he may have adrenal disease
and prostate enlargement.

Please email as soon as possible, as I have made an appt. with Dr.
Quesenberry for Thursday.

Thanks!

Shron & Rocky