From:
Cynthia Riskin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1993 22:42:38 -0500
You help me with my article.
Well, they already have first names, so it'll have
to be their middle names.

I'm writing an article for my journalism class re ferrets
and legal problems.
PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO ME NOT TO THE WHOLE LIST>
You can call me collect or email me your number,
or we can have an email conversation.

QUESTIONS:

1. Do you have babies and ferrets? Do the ferrets really attack?

2. What's it like to live in a FFZ? How do I find out about the meetings?

3. Can I contact some people from FFZs to ask some questions?
You can use just your first name if you have to. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE
WHO RUN SECRET FFZ FERRET CLUBS. You can call me collect
at (206) 547-2754, or email your phone # and a time to call.

4. Anybody ever have a legal problem with their ferrets? With their
ferrets biting people?

5. Anybody ever had their ferret taken away?

5.5. WHO ARE SOME PRO- and ANTI-Ferret legislators in your/my state?

6. Anybody know about anti-ferret legislation in WASHINGTON STATE?

7. ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF/ANYONE I CAN CALL?

8. Anecdotes.

9. SPECIAL APOLOGY to the woman whom I said I'd help
with HER article, and then I flaked out.  8-(