Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 14:40:15 -0400
I bought Sandy and Scooter Bug a few weeks ago.  First time ferret owner.
I love them to death, well, not that badly.  My dilemma, I am allergic to
them.  I used to be a dog owner, allergic to them, so I tried ferrets.
They are so cute.  Only 13 and 19 weeks old from the Marshall farms.  I
have placed an add in our local paper to cover 3 zones in my city, and I
have place ads in the hospital I work at.  No responses.  The place I
bought them from wont take them back.  The nearest shelter wont even take
them because they are leaving out of town for vacation.

I am desperately looking for someone to take them.  They are soooooo cute.
The female is especially loveable.

I live in Florida.  I am not too keen on the idea of shipping them out
of state, and then again, dont really know what legality is involved.
I spent over $400 between the two of them and their 3 tier cage and
supplies, whatnot.  I am desperate enough to sell them for $250 or even
lower.

Please, anyone out their who can spread the word, I need help.

Thank you.