From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 01:43:28 -0500
My opinion about how a ferret comes into my life is simple. If a ferret
needs me to care for him/her it doesn't matter how they come to me. It
matters only that they come into my life to be loved, fed well, get vet
care and that they in return learn to love a human....me!

Nancy in Oregon with her 14, cuddling little sweet Gem as she decides
if it is time to rest her cancer ridden body and travel to the Bridge