From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:02:13 -0500
>E. Checking out the Kouri Fan Club website

I knows what da Januwawy Ferret's lookin at!  He's not only checkin out Da
Kouri Fan Klub but he be lookin at da DOODLEBUG!

Boy, oh boy, if i wasn't such a Handsome Boy I would be jealous cause Da
Mom showed me Da Doodlebug and he is a Star!  Yeppers, I tink he has his
own little chair wif his name on it that he sits in after getting his make
up on...and I know he be wearin sunglasses all da time now cause he's
recognized from T.V.

You can find him if you go to Da Kouri pages and you see our Leader Kouri,
a whole Board of Directors, lots of pictures of da Members....even Me
cause I da Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep!

We gots some important furkids on dese pages so we can tell ya's all
'portant tings like S.O.S.  "dedicated to keeping shelters open so they
can help homeless ferrets,"

da Utah kids, some sick kids dat needs operations, and so muches
more....You gots to see this!  Oh, oh, bumper stickers...I loves dose!

http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kouri.html

Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html