From:
KAYLA SALINE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:11:39 -0500
Hi everyone!  I was just wondering if any of you, especially military,
have had any experience in or know anything anout Okanawa, Japan.  A
friend of mine is in the military and he is going to be stationed there
for three years and wanted to know if ferrets were allowed over there,
as he really wants a ferret.  I have heard that they eat ferrets ( and
dogs and cats) over there, but I am not sure.  If they do eat ferrets it
shouldn't be a problem, as the ferret will more than likely be inside
and out of sight.  If any of you know would you please email me at

Thank you
Kayla and Harley