From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:25:15 -0700
A few of my co-workers are really dense.  I mean, we are talkin' up, down,
and sideways dense, so this particular comment wasn't a complete suprise.

Mr. Percy got me (Georgia) a Chocolate Easter Bunny with v-e-r-y long ears.
I took the yummy bunny out to the ferrets room, propped him up in a corner
on top of the closed rice box, and let all the ferrets check him out.  As
they did this, I took pictures.  You know, way back when it was Easter!

Yesterday, I showed the pictures to someone I work with, and when she came
to a shot of Welly earnestly licking chocolate, her comment was - "You
didn't actually eat that after he did that, did you"?  Hoo-boy, what to
say, what to say...?  In that the person is well known as having zero sense
of humor, there was no point in joshing around with it.  I just answered
that NOBODY would waste perfectly good choclate just because it had a few
teeth marks in it.  And just to get my point across I added that I'd had
to kiss the choclate off his little lippies!

Georgia - the left coast one...