From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:50:32 -0800
There was a short article in my local newspaper-front page even,
mentioning ferrets!  It was entitled: How to take your ferret out for a
spin.  I guess some guy designed a stroller-like contraption called the
Kitty Kart so his wife could take her cats for walks.  The article says
the Kitty Cart has become popular with Ferret Owners as well.  It also
says...."Sue Koehler of New York bought one for her ferrets last year.
"They hang on to the bars on the cage and look out like, 'Oh mom, where
are we going?,'" she said Monday."

It also says the Kitty Kart is being sold on-line as the "fur-by-four."
I went and checked it out....rather expensive.....but a cool idea!

So Sue...if you are on the FML....you made the front page!  GOOD JOB!!!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!