From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:37:20 -0700
The Hurricane Raffle - The raffle is almost ready to go!!  Just some
wonderful items have been donated for this!  Please check it out!

<http://reaneelgladden.tripod.com/squeezlesgalore/id20.html>

The FML Calendar - In stock and ready to ship!  Profit from the sale of
this calendar will go into the Supoort Our Shelters General Fund.  If
you've never seen this calendar, this is the one to buy!!  Sharon has
made this one extra special!

The best thing about this calendar is that these are real ferrets
belonging to FML members!  No trick photography - just great photos!
Usually for this calendar, the picture with the most votes gets the
coveted 'Cover' position - for the first time in 5 years - there was
a 4-tie!  We did the only thing we could do - put all 4 on the cover!
Also this year, we added a couple bonus pages!  Judging was so close
and there were so many great pictures, we've included some of the ones
that didn't make it into the top 12 - but are still just really great
pictures!!  To order, send a check made out to Judy Cooke to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, FL  32346

And last...the Black-Footed Ferret Patch is NOW available.  All profit
from the sale of this wonderful patch will be donated to Wildlife Prairie
Research.  Get your patch before they're all gone!!
Patches are $4.00 plus .50 shipping.  Send Paypal to:
Please make a note that it's for the BFF Patch and include $1.00 service
charge.  Or send a check or money order made out to the IFC to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, FL  32346

On a personal note - if there is anyone flying into Denver for the Forum
in the Fort next weekend, my flight arrives around 5:50pm on Friday
night.  If you'd like to share a ride to Fort Collins, let me know!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters