Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:17:43 -0500
Hi All,

Sunday the 17th of February Petfinders.com had a brunch and besides
getting a tee shirt, meeting a bunch of great dedicated people we got
some good news.  As a member of Petfinders.com you would be eligible for
2 months of free vet care up to $500.00 with a $50.00 deductible on any
pets that you adopt out.  It is valid for any vet and a toll free call
will set it in place.  I recommend having the client call from your
shelter so that you know the insurance is in place.

I know this affects shelters and rescues rather then the private owner but
I have 6 pound containers of Mazuri's ferret food for sale at $6.00 each
and you have to pick it up or pay for shipping.  All proceeds of the
Mazuri food will be used to help pay for 11 adrenal surgeries so any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we still have large and extra large "South Jersey Ferret Sanctuary &
Rescue" tee shirts left at $16.00 each and that includes shipping.  Where
are all the people that urged me to sell these tee shirts?

Cheryl, Steve and from all my babies waiting for us at the rainbow
bridge including the gang of 38 ferrets plus Steve & Cheryl the bill
payers.

We are a State licensed no kill shelter so please visit us and our
business of ferrets at http://www.sjferret.com/ or if your looking
to adopt goto http://www.sjferret.com/ad.html or our business at
http://www.tamart.com/ and for email [log in to unmask] or
via ICQ #2851077