From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:27:45 -0500
It might help make people feel better to know that yesterday I got a very
kind note from someone.  I won't say her name because I don't know if she'd
want me to.  This was not just anyone, but a person with whom I have had
past disagreements.  She was very sweet and I was greatly uplifted by the
gentleness she expressed.  Hope is something which is always there;
sometimes a person forgets that, but then a surprise arrives...

Let's not lose sight of the fact that this is a forum comprised of people
who love ferrets, that no matter what happens we have that in common, and
folks here help others every day of the week.  In such kind actions we
create our own hopes.