Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:05:46 +0000
Hi ferret lovers.  Recently I adopted another cute fuzzy and at the same
time had to get a larger cage and so forth, so I would like to offer my
first cage and accessories to someone who might need it more than me.  It
isn't very large, big enough for one large ferret or 2 small ones.  It is
made by Haga/S.A.M.  and it is their deluxe rabbit cage.  The bottom is
white speckled plastic so it wont' hurt any feet, and the plastic goes up
several inches so there is no little spills.  The metal top part attaches to
teh plastic base.  It is white epoxy coated metal.  The entire top opens up
to make a big door, or there is a smaller door on top that opens if you
prefer.  I have attached a food bowl to the metal, very hard to dump, and
will also include a 16 oz water bottle and a sheppard and greene corner
litter pan.  I also installed a Super Pet corner "Look Out" level and ramp
for the little babies in order to give them extra room and the ability to
see what's going on in the room.  I also have an extra puprle vinyl hammock
if you need it.  This is a really neat first cage, and is also an excellent
fully equipped traveling cage if you choose to use it that way.  It is very
portable and would be great for people who like to take their babies with
them but hate to coop them up in those little plastic taxi's.  I am asking
$45 OBO for all this.

If there is someone out their looking for a ferret to put in it, I have a
friend who recently adopted a kit to go with his older ferret, but after
weeks of trying they do not get along.  He will adopt the little sable out
for $100, less that what he adopted him for.

We live in Southwest Idaho, but it shouldn't cost that much to ship just the
cage.  it is not very heavy since a lot of it is plastic.  Please contact me
by email if you are interested, thanks!

Michael