From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:29:06 -0600
I was contacted by a young lady who's family has ferrets that are not being
treated right...she is worried about them, and she says one is sick and
they can't treat it.  She wants to surrender them, but can't find a shelter
near her.  I would take them, but I am a LONG way from her......Does anyone
know of a shelter in or near Indiana, Indianapolis ?

Alternately, is anyone heading this way ( to Arkansas) sometimes that they
might pick up the ferts and get them closer to me?  Having just lost my
old man and another ferret, I would love to take in these babies.

If anyone can help, let me know......I can give you her email address
personnally.

Marta
Fuzzy Kisses Ferret Shelter