From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 11:55:01 -0600
I want to start off by letting everyone know that Sammy is doing very well.
I spoke with a couple of vets and the general belief is that Sammy might in
fact have Insulinoma.  He might just have a borderline case of it.  Sammy is
scheduled for the appropriate blood tests this next week so hopefully I will
know more.

I am overwhelmed by the e-mail that I have received asking me to finish
Buddy's Story.  If everything does go smooth then I will try to start it
back up next week.  But if one of the kids get sick then that will probably
delay the story.

I have also received a few requests from people that want to use this story
in books or in news letters.  I have absolutely no problem having this story
reproduced as long as two requirements are met.  The first is actually more
of a courtesy than a requirement.  This is that I would appreciate a "by
line" given to me for the story.  The second is a requirement.  Any and all
profits, that might be made from the reproduction of the story, go directly
to benefit ferrets.

The last item is that I would like to thank all of you for the wonderful
letters and notes that I received offering moral support for the last few
things that I have been through.  Well all have challenges that pop up, it
just seemed last week that my life was like a bag of popcorn.  Challenges
"popping" up everywhere.  You are all great!

Jason, Sammy, Doris, and Buddy
ICQ # 7528859 (Sammy's Dad)
ICQ - www.icq.com
E-mail: [log in to unmask]