From:
"A. ANCHIETA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 09:26:29 -0700
Hi Everyone,

You know ferrets just don't appreciate it when you try to be nice.  We
thought we would be good to our ferrets and expand their cage space.  There
is currently the three of them in a three-level cage.  We cut a hole in
another (smaller) cage that we have.  We attached the two cages with a dryer
hose from WalMart.  That lasted one day.  We came home after being gone for
two hours to find the house in shambles.  The books were on the floor,
speakers were on the floor, the kitty bowl was moved(not very neatly, there
was water spilt), and there was poop in the middle of the floor!  I guess we
will try it again with PVC pipe.  They can't dig through that, can they?

It is kinda cute now. We left the dryer hose attached to the spare cage.
Now they have to run into that cage when we let them out. Cassie will go
and steal the food from it. Bunch of crazies.

Learning Slowly,

Amy & Rene
Cassie(The little devil that I bet a million bucks started it all)
Mordecai (Ha ha, I'm knocking the books off the shelf!!!)
Dusty ( I'm pooping in the middle of the floor and no ones gonna stop me!)
+
Mimi (the cat, this experience must have been terrifying for her, she's
scared of the ferrets)