From:
LISA FOUTCH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 18:44:20 -0700
Hello all, I just got a sister whose name is Roxy, and she is four months
old, im not sure if she is a sable or not, i have never had any brothers
or sisters that color they all have been sable like me.  she is white, but
i dont think she is albino, cause here eyes arent red.  im kinds jealous
cause ihave been an only child for a yr, and im trying not to be be mean,
let her sleep in my cage with me, mommy put her blaket in there and she
lets me sleep under it with her.

well i better go before mommy puts us to bed

scorpion and roxy, and of course mommy