From:
Sharon Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 10:44:37 EDT
I was browsing through the classifieds, (just bored) and found these really
cool sounding "Ferret Loungers."  What the heck I had a few dollars burning
a heck of a hole in my pocket, or was that a ferret?.....HMMM?

Anyway, I bought a corner hammock and its awesome!  My guys love it!  I
have two from "the store" but my guys mostly didn't care for them, after
I put this new one in (different material, I think) everyone slept on it!
Six ferrets in one large corner hammock wasn't gonna work, the big guys
kept kicking the babies out or sleeping on top of them and 3 three pounders
sleeping on 2 one pound babies isn't funny!  So I had to buy another one
and decided to buy something else too, just to try it out.  Shipping was
no problem (I had my concerns!) and everything got here just fine!  My
Fuzzy Babies love their new stuff, you guys gotta try this out!  I got
permission to use her personal email, I don't know if I'm allowed to post
the classified site, but if I'm not "I" give permission to have it edited
out and opt for you guys contacting her by email, she also sent digital
pics to me when I had some questions.

[Moderator's note: The link Sharon  supplied was some 450+ characters
long -- I think the directions she gives below are MUCH easier :-) BIG]

I'm not sure if links work on the FML, but this is her email,
[log in to unmask]  She has some really great stuff!  Just in case
the link doesn't work,
try http://classifiedplus.aol.com
then go to the "General" link (with "house and garden" in it), then find
the "home and garden" section and click on "pets" then use "search"
type in "ferret" and it should be one of the first few ads.  Wow!  That
was sorta difficult!  LOL!

Anyway, my guys (and my new and first baby girl!) really love those two
sided hammocks!  Let me know what you think!

Sharon