Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:57:58 -0900
I know this is very irresponsible of me, but my Mystygurl loves to jump.
Off of anything to anything.  Can anyone see a problem if I use a double
shoulder harness and take her on my next sky-dive?  I am thinking the
double-harness will keep her in place and the 8000 foot drop will confirm
if she is a "Diver".  I am just worried about the time spent under
canvass.  She will probably want to climb it.

Dale, Rocky the l33t cyber-weezil, and mystygurl.