From:
Eric Callagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:12:54 EDT
Hi this is my first time writing to you.  I've been planning on getting a
ferret for a while now and I've done a lot of research on them.  I just
wanted to know if I would have to worry about a ferret getting into the
radiators in my room.  I know you have to thouroughly ferret-proof but
someone who owns a ferret told me you don't have to worry about the
radiators.  If i do need to cover up or block the radiators, any advice
on how to do that.

Thanks I'll appreciate any advice anyone has