From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 16:13:10 -0400
Hi all

Pooh goes in for biopsy on Tues. please keep him in thoughts an prayers.
They are going to do it on his little tummy with a needle and ultrasound.
He keeps having trouble with his food.  7 diff. ones we have tried.
He has good days and bad.  His poopy is still seedy and my vet says it
will stay that way.  His fur has almost all grown back.He doesn't seem
to have much energy these days.  I wish he was back the way he used to
be and drive me crazy.  They say you should watch what you wish for,
because I used to wish he'd be more laid back and loving.

Hope you all had a happy Mothers Day.

LOL and Dooks,
Beck and Pooh