Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:28:13 -0700
While I'm not sure of the other ingredients in that particular brand,
here is a good page that gives deep nutritional analysis for almonds.

<http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=20>

Does anyone know how much the RDI's are for ferrets? The two higest
nutritional values are Vit E at 50% and Vit D at 25%. Those are for
humans, of course ;)

I've also been wanting to know if Totally Ferret has any nutritional
analysis of their food. I want to know exactly what is in it at what
percentage, and also the calories per cup or per whatever! If you're
listening, Totally Ferret.....I'll make it worth your while. Okay, so
I don't have tons of cash, but I'd still like to know if possible.

Laryssa