Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:22:36 -0700
Hola all,

Many of you are familiar with Deva's wonderful clip art.  She has just
finished a new CD with at least 500 images.  It is for sale ....only $30,
with a portion of the proceeds to benefit SUMS rescue.  Vet bill is
holding at $2300 and I am unable to make payments out of my pocket at
this time.  Five kids are awaiting adrenal surgery.  Make a donation
and get these fantastic images to keep forever in return.

For more info. please email privately....Deva and I are still sewing up
details.

Warm Fuzzys,
Kim and da kids

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic