Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:18:44 -0700
>Do we really need to interject ethnic stereotypes into the FML?  I find
>personally offensive to have my Irish ethnicity slandered.

I just wanted everyone to know that I just sent my friendwho was born and
raised in Ireland this post and she thinks it is adorable.  She is going
to foward it of all of her friends and family who are LIVING in Ireland.

And American ferrets probably are loud and rude.  The British ones though
probably drink AND Smoke right with their Irish friends.  Girl Ferrets
are not bad drivers THEY get BETTER CAR INSURANCE than men b/c THEY ARE
BETTER DRIVERS (It is only men who think we are bad, Car Insurances KNOW
who they better drivers are!) hehehe

Hugs,
Staci