From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 22:16:14 EDT
Hi Folks!

We guess an alternative subject to this post would be, "If Paw Paw had a
brain, he'd take it out and let us play with it."

Anyway, he gotted some new web publishing soft icecream this weekend.  Now
he's all excited because he can start making our page look real uptown-like.
All we've seen so far is a mail box thingy that keeps asking for a hand out.
Well, it is kinda cute.

All we knows for sure is that it's gonna take him a long time to play with
all his new toys.Heck.  he has a hard enough time rememberin' where the
pooter done putted all the new stuff.

In the meantime, you might want to stop by our page from time to time and
see what he done come up with.  Then agian, maybe you won't.  We think it's
high time that we hided the portable phone again and has some major laughs
when Mee Maw gives him his wake up call.  We just hopes that he don't step
in our food dish again when he commences to huntin'.  It took us half a day
to clean up his mess the last time he done that NONOMESSSYPAWPAW!

Loves and Dooks,

Tater and Odie
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/idex.htm