Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:05:39 -0400
My dearest Friends

To say I am heart broken could not cover the pain I feel at this time.
On Friday March 1, 2013, at approximately 11:50PM. Lawrence E. Huston,
Lt. Col,... Retired quitely crossed the Rainbow bridge.

They say there is a bright side to everything and in this case it is
that there were literally more than 1000 children of fur, feathers,
scales shells and hooves running to great him. Larry was the Co-
Founder/Co-Director of Ferret Firends of Indian River County, Ferret
Friends Disaster Response International, "Shelter Dad" at Ferret
Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter. Larry retired from
these organizations in 2009 as his health began to deteroiate.

His surviving Vero Beach Family: Chere McCoy, Crystal & Bear Dog, and
Heshe bird shall miss him greatly and would like your thoughts and
prayers at this most difficult time.

A memorial service will be held Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 6pm in Vero
Beach, FL at the Thomas Lowther Funeral Home. 1655 27th Street, Vero
Beach, FL 32960 772-778-3233. Burial will take place at Arlington
Memorial Cemetary, Washington, DC at a later date.

Donations can be made his name to your favorite Animal Rescue.