From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 20:28:42 -0500
Maybe I spend too much time with old texts.  Saw Mary's subject line mention
of "doxies" and thought, "Ferrets and harlots, now there is an interesting
topic!".

Have not had time to reply to pretty much any notes except emergency ones;
this does not mean I have snubbed anyone.

Still seeking ferret neckties for our vet to wear to the hospital.

Steve, meanwhile says he'd like a "business" card -- a group of active
ferrets, of course, complete with the appropriate OED definition, and
perhaps even space on the reverse for personal or job data.

Steve also is wondering why ( given the success of "Cats" ) there is not a
musical ( which would HAVE to include very active dance numbers ) "Ferrets".

A recent issue of Gen 13 comic contains a comedic reference to a secret
agent with vast powers who was done in by a ferret.  It's rather broad, but
not bad.

We plan to flip the tail in an interesting way to the Sierra Club and the
Audubon Society.  Steve and I have no kids of our own ( though we have
always been there for our nieces ) and live modestly with careful saving and
investing so that we will not be a burden to society or to those younger
than we are in our old age, and as our nieces age we periodically remove
segments of our holdings which had been willed to them and add them to the
pool which we have willed to charities.  Guess who is not being included
now?

Spot has begun eating solid crunchies again.  He's tired of being the center
of attention here, too.  Good progress.

Sukie