From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:56:33 -0500
As anyone who owns a ferret will tell you the ferret will notice
ANYTHING different in a room, instantly.

Yesterday I was walking thru the livingroom eating some M&Ms and
dropped one. I could not find that little bugger as much as I searched
on my hands and knees or pulled furniture away from the wall.

I gave up and went into the kitchen for something and came right back.
RePete was nowhere to be found while I was looking for the errant M&M
but when I came back there was RePete in the middle of the living room
floor hunched up chomping on something crunchy.

Sure enough, he had that M&M and was making good headway in dispatching
it to his belly.

As you know Chocolate is a favorite taste of a ferret as well as me but
for a fert is a deadly item. I got that morsel away before he had much
at all of it so saved him and me from much grief.

Back to the old saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the deep forest
in the dead of night, the Owl will see it, the Deer will hear it, the
Bear will hear it but the ferret just rolls over because he already
that was going to happen two days ago. And so RePete knew of this M&M
and scarfed it up for me, but I saved him.

I felt bad taking such a great treat from him but was a most necessary
thing to do. Can't help but love those little guys. Ferrets too....

Gordon

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100