From:
Tamara Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 05:12:26 -0700
Greetings FML!  I, too, wrote to Selina after seeing her great movie,
wondering where on earth we could find those balls!  After checking out
both WalMart and Target (neither had them), we also looked at ping pong
balls (inspired by someone's post from the other day) but they are so
expensive and you need well over 100 to fill a regular-sized laundry
basket.

Decent solution?  Practice golf balls!!  I found them at Target for $2/12
balls.  Nearly the same size as ping pong balls!  The ferrets just loved
it...stayed busy last night for well over an hour playing and digging (and
that's not bad for my attention-challenged guys), and checked it out again
this morning.  Their new game is to see how many of these little balls they
can launch over the side of the box and hide under the bed.

There are such great ideas for toys on this list...people are so creative!
Keep it up!

cheers,
Tamara, Jeff and the Crew of 8