From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:50:54 -0400
WOO HOO!

Hi Friends, it's Me Jerimiah, The boy with the boo-tiful chocolate spot
on my side!  hehe!

HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU!  BooBoo is a blue ferret!  You remember Bopo-Boo
he is the little old ferret that arrived with 3 others in August- whose
Dad is fighting over in Iraq, well Boo Boo was a cue ball ferret and we
had to get him fixed up with adrenal surgery.  Shortly after that he and
his elder buddy Dargo got their melatonin implants thanks to the folks
who sponsored them through the Ferret WIse "Hairclub for ferrets"!  WELL
GUESS WHAT?  His hospice folks sent in a report that the boy is getting
all his hair back-- soon there will be NO MORE BALD BOO-BOO!  I guess the
folks is all very excited about that..  and speaking of bald.  our own
Disney who was bald on her hind end & tail -- well she is sporting a
fluffy full tail and has got new hair covering her butt too!  Aunt Judy
says that Crackers coat went from harsh and burnt smelling to soft and
fresh with his melatonin implant.  I forget about the others Skippy,
Skipper, Onyx & Pancho who cried with his implant-- such a gentle boy it
made Hospice Mom Judy cry!!

Curly got hers and tomorrow Gravy, Angel, Annabelle, Marie, Harry get
their implants along with the 6 due in for Lupron depots!  Poor Mom she
can hardly get a moments rest-- But I AM trying my best to keep things
under control for her LOL!

She has given our cage group the messiest group award.  Seems that Marie
has decided every ramp and corner should be a litter box.  and then
Nestle being her beau follows suit Mom is secretly hoping with melatonin
AND lupron she will stop the dirty housekeeping feeling more like her old
self-- we will just HAVE to see!

Harry is feeling a LOTS under the weather- so when he goes to the vets
they is gonna check him over good.  Mom is worried he dropped a lot of
weight and has wobbles- all this before his big day at The Boston
Childrens Museum too!  ALWAYS SUMPIN!  Yessirrree!

Well I had better run along before I gets caught-- MOM is still hacking
a lot with her nu monia thing she is sleepy lots of the time too..  BUT
there is a bucket of goodies on ebay for Halloween , 2005 Ferrets USA
magazines and a few other treasures to if you go check out auctions for
ferret wise .

HOpe you all plan to come visit on Dec 11th for our Annual Holiday Open
House wit LOTS of goodies for humans and fun too!  -- I am anxious to
see how many treats get smuggled in -- I LOVE the holidays don't you!?

HUgs & nips-

Jerimiah, mascot
Ferret Wise Shelter  www.ferretwise.org

Check out the shelter eBay store at:

http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

Great ferrety items for stockings and gift surprises- & supports ongoing
programs at Ferret Wise, a 501c3 organization.