From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:56:09 -0400
"[2] Someone asked about cage liners"

I buy Pillow Shams for cage liners.  On the sleep level I put a blanket
inside so it has about 4 layers and I use metal shower hooks in four
corners.

My cage lifts off a plastic bottom (with a lot of grunting and muttering
of some words left unidentified) and I cut a cotton blanket that fits
over the sides of the plastic so when the cage is set down it locks the
blanket in place.  The cage is almost as tall as me.  Right now the
cotton blanket is one you prolly have seen at WalMart with cats all over
it.  Seems appropriate to walk all over them lil kitties.

So for cleaning I just unhook all hooks, and stuff all liners, hammy's,
sacks in a big garbage bag and tie until it gets done.

The pillow shams can also be bought at second hand stores or yard sales
because they are generally used for decoration and not like a pillow
case.

I also use both water bottle with added pipe cleaner tie and a heavy dog
bowl for water.

Lynda