From:
Balazs Gasparin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:14:37 +0200
Hi,

We, the Hungarian Ferret Club are working on a way to make our pedigree
system legal by the authorities.  During our research we've found
something but I don't know if it's true.  This source told me that only
they can get the rights to do a pedigree system and we must work with
them.  They referred to an european law but haven't named it and I can't
find it.  They told me that they are the member of the "European
Association" <http://www.entente-ee.com/englisch/index_englisch.html>
and this association has the right to do all pedigrees and animal shows.
I see their area includes pigeons, poultry, rabbit, cavies, but I could
not find if they work with ferrets or not.

Please if someone knows more about this organization tell me if their
area includes ferrets or not, and if yes, then which associations are
members.  I was told to make contact with them and ask for a ferret
standard used by them to co-operate with them.  I'd also like to know
if some law in Europe refers to them as "the only association who can
legally give out ferret pedigrees".

If you are a member of an european organization that organizes ferret
shows, give out pedigrees and not related to this association, please
contact me as well.

Thank you,
Balazs Gasparin
http://www.mvk.hu, [log in to unmask]