From:
Adrienne Mortimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:54:35 EDT
A person I know asked me to help her find a new home for her daughter's
ferret.  The daughter has gone off to college in Corpus Christi, Texas
and the dorm will not allow pets.  The ferret needs a home rather quickly
as she is only getting maybe 10 minutes a day or less out of her cage and
no human interaction.  The ferret is a 3 year old, Dark-eyed White named
Jasmine.  The ferret is in Houston, Texas so anyone who is between Corpus
and Houston who wants to adopt this baby will have an easy time with
transport.  I imagine that she will not want a fee and that the supplies
will go with her.  Their last name is Watral and the phone number is
281-347-0417.

Thank you.

Adrienne Mortimer
Funny Farm Ferret Rescue