From:
Stefania Zenuti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:09:43 EDT
Hello everyone.  I have a ferret currently recovering from coccidiosis.
Does anyone have any experience with this?  I know it's transmitted through
feces but I don't know if she got it from one of my new fuzzies (who aren't
showing symptoms) or if their arrival just triggered it.  My main worry is
for the rest of the bunch.  Even though my Gummi is isolated I'm wondering
if I should treat the others as well.  A preemptive strike if you will.
Anyone who can shed light on this, I'd appreciate it.

As for Becky and Harley's naked tail, does Harley have little black or dark
orange dots on his tail?  My Stoli's tail went naked and the vet said it
was acne!  I'll be darned but cleaning his tail every night with those
pimple pads worked.  The dots disappeared and the hair grew.  Stoli didn't
like it much though.  Mean mommy kept giving him a wet tush!

To Limejello, my thanks for both the laugh and the simplified color chart.
I've got one white, four browns, one grey, and one splotchy grey!  (I
think...)

To Bill of Zenferret and Sunshine, you also get my thanks because black
roan mitt and silver mutt sound sound better than plain old grey.  And my
babies should sound special because they are!  (Just ask them, they'll
tell you.)

Our love and prayers to all the sicklies and to those at the Bridge

from Stef,
the magnificent seven,
and Methos the outnumbered and downright tired dog!