From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 10:33:22 -0700
Hi FML'ers,

My darling sable fuzzy-girl Jasmine, who usually has a well-defined white
and brown mask on her face, just turned yellow (on the white part of the
mask)!!!

I've trained her to come to me over time by shaking a box of Marshall Farms
"Bandits" Ferret Treats... and she has developed quite a liking to these
treats!  :)

However, the treats are yellow/gold in color; I'm wondering if this could be
the cause of her mask turning yellow?!  Has anyone else experienced this w/
MF Bandits treats on your fuzzies?

Also, I'm still battling this horrible flea problem -- tried just about
everything under the sun-- and I'm ready to give up.  I'm wondering if The
Program (the cat version) is safe to use on ferrets?  Friends I've talked to
that use this for their cats have 100% effectiveness in getting rid of flea
problems.  However, I don't know if it's safe for ferts and I don't want to
take ANY chances if it's not.

Please send me email at [log in to unmask] or a post on the FML if any of
you can help & advise... thanks, and hugs to all of your fur-babies!

Jennifer  (arrgh!  those fleas!)
& Jasmine (but mom, my face doesn't feel funny- just stop my itching!)