From:
Kendra Lausman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:35:32 -0700
This is what I posted to the site on the fight. I am so disappointed in
Purina's treatment of Wysong.

After reading the newsletter and the comments posted on here, I have
to say that I also will no longer be buying Nestle/Purina product. My
animals never were a great fan of most of your foods and I found too
many of them to be less than wholesome. And truthfully I prefer Wysong
dry for my ferrets and my dog, but for my dog's daily canned food I did
use the Beneful brand, because I liked the way it looked and he liked
the taste. And now (Purina) thanks to your highhanded and overbearing
greed I will have to ask my little guy to give that up and go see what
Wysong has to offer for my canned food as well.

And thanks to your greed I will also have to give up my Nesqik, my
Deercreek bottled water and my Multigrain Cherrios. Other bottle waters
will do as well I suppose, so no huge problem there. But I eat at least
2 boxes of Cherrios a week and I am more than a little upset at losing
that. But I am willing to do so in order to show support for a great
company that had done nothing more than try to help me keep my pets
healthy, which is much more than you (Purina) have ever bothered to do.
After all the same, information was out there and available for use
years ago, which you proved when you filed your stolen idea-patent
and yet you never bothered to use the stolen information to help the
very animals that you have as customers. Instead, you decide to
pull-the-wool over the eyes of their owners as you talked about health
benefits and yet never once bothered to put this knowledge into play in
your own products. You continued to tell us how healthy this technology
was, all while you were using the money from the owners of these
animals in question, to try and put out of business a company that
sincerely cares about animals being kept healthy. That makes you the
worse kind of fraud and even worse I think it makes you a bully and an
oppressive tyrant that has no respect for the very public that pays the
legal team that you are using to limit their choices for healthy pet
food.

I cannot tell you how disappointed in you that I am, but you are
representing all that is wrong with a company that forgets to put their
customers and their wishes first. I think now would be a great time to
take a step backwards and remember who in the hell pays your bills and
keeps your bottom line healthy.

Kendra