From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:18:49 -0700
We eat chicken wings, we've always eaten chicken wings, it's our fav part
of the chicken.  Then the 'chicken gravy' thing came along.  The little
tips, which I used to toss, were cooked for the ferrets.  Oh, happy day,
I wasn't wasting food, and the ferrets loved them.

Well....not being one to leave well enough alone, I started whacking off
the little pad of fat that's found where the wing was seperated from the
body.  Chicken fat - good for ferrets.  Next, I began trimming away the
fatty part where the main wing feathers grow.  The part of the wing left
for us was looking a little, well, 'trimmer'.

I think I should have known it would come to this - I've now added the
'web' to the allotment the ferrets get.  And, right at the bend of the
wing, there's another little pad of fat.  Lop, into the pot with you!

Hey, wait a minute, there's hardly anything left for us.  And what there
is, no longer resembles a chicken wing.  It looks amazingly like - a neck!
We are reduced to eating chicken neck facimilies!

But for the ferrets, hey, I would probably eat REAL chicken necks - except
that is something the ferrets would LOVE.  I think I'm getting a message
here - 'Become vegan, give the ferrets ALL the chicken'!

Georgia - the left coast one...