From:
The Countess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:48:40 -0600
Ack, the Clan McKrackin' says ye shall pay for these words of blasphemy
to be takin' in a Greek Oracle and ye being Scottish.  Traitoris dirt ye
are and to be callin' yourself Scottsman.  McKrackin' is now your sworn
enemy and you shall see what a REAL Highlander can do when angered.  Your
lands are now ours and your wenches ours to do as we please with.  The
Clan McFutzle is also our enemy and this is where Mookie-Rex resides.
Ye shall see.  There can only be one and may it be the Clan McKrackin' ye
fools ye.  And the Great Sphinx of Giza ye be not a knowin'?  Good God
man, are ye that daff?  Warn yer Mookie as the Mookie-Rex of the McFutzle
Clan is our enemy also.  We will strike when ye least expect.

--
The Clan McKrackin'