From:
Rick Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 08:08:15 -0700
My "Arnold" recently had adrenal and pancreatic surgery to remove a bad
adrenal gland, and to remove some tumours on the pancreas.  He is starting
to grow a little fur, but is still suffering from insulinoma.  My vet has
prescribed a combination of drugs, proglycem, and prednisone.

His dosage for each is as follows: Proglycem = .1 ml twice a day ;
prednisone 1/2 of a 1 mg tab twice a day.  He weighs around 1.3 Kg and is 7
years old.  I was wondering if any of the fml vets could advise me if these
dosages are within the usual recommended guidelines.