From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 01:14:21 EDT
To All,
I'm not one for flaming, or starting any kind of verbal war in a community
that should be supporting each other, but enough is enough!  A lot of you
people out there get on your high horse and start shouting about HOW A
RESCUE OPERATION or SHELTER should be run.  Well excuse me, have you ever
tried to run a rescue operation out of a "ferret free zone"?  We have and
have been doing it for eight years.  It's no damn picnic looking over your
shoulder all the time.  It's no fun wondering if you're being set-up by some
gung-ho bureaucrat with somthing up his *** about ferrets when you get a
rescue call from someone you don't know.  When times are tough we can't get
help from the authorities, ASPCA or anyone else, it has to come from
friends.  Be it close ones, or ones from the FML.  I miss hearing from a
special friend of mine on the FML because some of you have been too busy
tearing her apart because of financial difficulties incurred saving OUR
FUZZIE FRIENDS!  Not mine, not yours, OUR FUZZIES!  If someone has to
swallow their pride and ask for help on this line, if you don't agree with
it just turn away or hit the down key.  If you can, give a little help.  If
you care, give a little help.  We're all on here for one reason, we all love
ferrets.

PS Dayna, we miss you and your menagarie of mayhem

.Mikki & Dee
.& The Wizzlebee Family     Team AMIGA