From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 1994 01:41:07 -0500
Re: Update

I heard it through the grape vine that Longtail the ferret
has been helped out by various ferret shelters across the US.
Apparently, he has been moved about from shelter to shelter
and will eventually get "lost in the system."  This means
that he will probably get adopted to a good home; however,
he will never see Mike and Rita McDowell again, nor will
anyone know who he is or where he came from.  That also
means that Mike and Rita won't know where he went either.

This "rumor" is from a pretty reliable source, but I don't
want to incriminate anyone.  So Longtail was saved, but
I still feel bad for Mike and Rita.

Best ferret wishes.