From:
"Summerville, Nicholas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:07:57 -0600

>From:    "Barbara A. Hoult (aka Gustafson)" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Nation Cage a winner!
>
>I second Gerri's post about the new Midwest "Ferret Nation" cage.
>A friend and I both purchased this cage a while ago and we absolutely
>love it.

 and

>From:    Iain Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Which cage?
>
>...I would like your help on this matter so I don't get the wrong cage
>for my ferret.  I just need to know what brand to look at.

 and

>From:    Holly Rachelle <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Cages??
>
>I have 2 ferrets and im thinking of getting a couple more and i need to
>get a cage that isnt too much money and has full floors not dinky little
>shelves!!  i like some of Super Pet cages but i was just wondering if
>any1 had any cages in mind for about 4 or 5 ferrets??

Hello all,
Someone mentioned about the "Ferret Nation" Cage in the previous digest.
You can look at the cage direct on the Midwest Cages Website at the
following web address.  You can also find them on other retailers
websites.

You can look at Midwest Cages direct at:
http://www.midwesthomes4pets.com/ProductPages/FerretNation.asp

The website also tells you where to buy at physical store or order
on-line from Midwest or others.

I also looked at the cage and the price being sold at the Ferret Store:
http://www.ferretstore.com/thfeho.html
You can also read the reviews here.

Let me know if any of you know where I can find the best price for this
cage.

Thanks,
Nicholas and the Tribe (Olu, Zulu, Najia, Neferreti, and Imani)