From:
Jennifer Rasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:42:37 -0700
Dear Sandee-

My name is Jennifer, and my boyfriend Todd and I would really appreciate
it if you watch out for our baby Sylvester.  He just passed on this
morning in his sleep.  He is the first ferret we ever lost and it hurts
really bad right now.  I don't think he will know anyone up there, but
he is a member of the Kouri fan club.  I hope that Jubilee or one of the
other members will know him from the club and look out for him.  I hope
that he will be able to dance and play again like he did when he was
young.  He'll be interested in the ferretone and chicken baby food.  He
also likes the vaccuum.  We miss him so much!  It hurts so very bad.
Please tell them that his mom and dad, and Oliver and Fivel miss him
and love him very much.  Until we meet again, love, you will be in our
thoughts.

Thank you very kindly,
Jennifer and Todd