From:
Miranda E Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:13:06 -0500
The full story behind my little thought can be fould at
http://home1.gte.net/wrenched/gravy.htm .
A gentleman by the screen name of Limejello wrote the story.

Whenever you get stressed,
   or you have a bad call.
Whenever you just feel sick,
   or like you can't go on.
Whenever you need something,
   anything to make you smile.

Just remember the poor Orkin man,
   knocking on the apartment door.
A man answers.
The poor Orkin man then has to say,
"I'm here to spray for Brazilian Exploding Chickens.
Your landlord said they were a problem."

On a completely different note, I have a cat who when frightened, lets
loose a ferret-like odor from her rear.  I have not gotten any useful
advice from anywhere else.  Most people I have asked didn't even know
cats and dogs have anal scent glands or what ferrets smell like when they
do this.  I am wondering does anyone else have a cat that does this?
Thanks for any help and I am sorry for a non-ferret question.

Miranda