From:
Frank Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 14:34:00 CET
>I am on a quest to find ferrets that are from: Italy, Germany, Austria,
>Switzerland, or Slovinia.  If anybody has proof of ferret life in any of
>these countries please contact me and I will be forever in your debt.

Hi Chuck,

I'm proof of ferrets in Germany.  I live in Heidelberg with my two little
fuzzballs, Sebastian and Pris (well, Sebastian isn't little - he's FAT.
BTW, how do you put only one on a diet?).

I also know of people in Mannhiem and Rastatt, and Stacy Schrier was in
Germany, too.  (as far as the Rastatt one, I'm still trying to get in touch
with her because a couple people here wanted to have hers.)

Frank.  (Sebastian and Pris)